At Adventure Kidz Ltd we are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected and never misused.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about any aspect of this policy or how Adventure Kidz Ltd handles your information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 What information is being collected?
We will only ask for or collect the personal information we need to provide and improve the service, products and experiences our customers expect.
You may share with us: your name, address, email address, contact number and payment information.
2 Who is collecting it?
Adventure Kidz Ltd (Reg No 7458701) is the data controller for the personal data. A data controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. Our registered address is: Montague Place, Quayside, Chatham Maritime, Chatham, Kent, ME44QU.
3 How is it collected?
Personal data is collected in one or more of the following ways:
– Your use of our social media platforms
– When you make a credit or debit payment
– When you contact us through the website
– When you communicate with us through email or on the phone
– When you pay online for services (Book My Party)
Other Data Collected
CCTV data is recorded and viewed by those members of staff who have access to the system and our outside provider and maintenance company.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. By continuing to use this site you agree to a file being added. This site uses cookie to anonymously analyse web traffic and to allow users to log into the member areas.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to visitors needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4 Why is it being collected?
The primary legal basis for processing your personal data is contractual, to allow us to carry out the business transactions agreed between you and Adventure Kidz Ltd
In addition we may also process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in carrying out marketing activities and developing new products or services.
5 How will it be used?
Our main reason for collecting and using your personal information is to provide and improve the service and experiences that you expect from us. We use the information you share with us in the following ways:
– To respond to queries and requests
– To communicate with you
– Fire and Safety whilst on site in the event of the building being evacuated
– To provide services and support for our events.
– As long as you’re happy for us to do so, to tell you about services.
– To allow us to improve your experience through customer satisfaction surveys
– CCTV data regarding your whereabouts onsite, should you visit our premises
6 Who will it be shared with?
We will also share your personal information if we are required to do so by law.
7 How long is it kept?
8 How your personal data is protected
We are committed to protecting your personal information. We use appropriate technical and organisational measures, including encryption, to protect your personal information and privacy, and review those regularly.
We protect your personal information using a combination of physical and IT security controls, including access controls that restrict and manage the way in which your personal information and data is processed, managed and handled.
We also ensure that our staff are adequately trained in protecting your personal information.
9 How can you change the way we contact you about our products?
You can change the way that we contact you in the following ways:
Opt-In/Start Contacting Me
If you hadn’t previously asked us to send you marketing communications, you can ask us to start contacting you (sometimes called an “opt-in”) by:
– Contacting us via email or phone and stating that you would like to receive communications from us
Changing your preferences
If you have previously said that you would like us to contact you (“opted-in”) but would like to change or update the way that we do so, you can update your preferences by:
– Contacting us via email or phone and stating that you would like to change or update the way that we contact you
Opt-Out/Stop Contacting Me
If you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us (sometimes called “opting out”), you can do so at any time by:
– Contacting our office on 01622 719898 stating that you no longer wish to receive such communications
– Using the unsubscribe option included in all our email correspondence (on all marketing and support communications)
– Emailing us on email@example.com
11 Your rights
You have the right to access, update and amend personal information that we hold about you. You can also:
– Object to our use of your personal information for certain purposes
– Ask us to limit or restrict our use of your personal information
– Ask us to remove or delete personal information about you
If you would like to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response to your request, you also have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner in the UK. https://ico.org.uk/